Hermes BorderGuru GmbH offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally – as easily as domestically. Integrated into the websites of our client retailers, consumers can shop abroad, transparently see the amount of duties & taxes for the order, pay them up front, and get their products shipped to their home. Anywhere in the world.
A win-win situation: low effort to internationalize for the retailer, borderless online-shopping for the consumer.
As part of the Otto Group, BorderGuru is backed by a big business group and with the Hermes Group a reliable partner in both operations and sales.
- Design and build intuitive to use services
- Increase performance and scalability of our products
- Optimize and maintain existing systems
- Write clean, modular and robust code
- Take an active part in architecture decisions and complex development tasks
- Commitment to excellence and mastery: We want to keep getting better together!
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience designing and building REST APIs
- Experience with broker-based architectures
- Unit, Functional and Integration Testing
- Enthusiasm for Microservices architecture and distributed systems
- You are motivated to learn and handle new technologies and implement your ideas
- Work and communicate in a team
- You like to take on responsibilities and think proactively
- Fluent in English
Why Hermes BorderGuru?
- Use of leading technologies and agile processes
- A corporate culture characterized by open and cooperative cooperation
- Flexible working hours, home office also possible by arrangement
- Free participation in conferences and MeetUps
- Individual training opportunities, e.g. language courses and an e-learning platform with 3000 courses iin the areas of software development / project management and soft skills.
- Relocation support
- Staff discounts on the entire Otto Group product range
- Subsidisation of the public transport “HVV-ProfiCard”
- Discounted and varied choice of meals in our modern canteen.