You’re interested in the management and prioritization of different stakeholder interests? You consider it a challenge to find creative solutions for complex problems? Then you’d be fitting for our Global Tracking & Parcel Operations Team. We’re currently looking for an IT product owner (m/f/d). We offer various software systems that simplify daily operations and the handling of parcels. Our team currently works on an international tracking solution for our clients and business partners and provides the basis for the invoicing of different process sections in this context.
- As the IT product owner (m/f/d) you’re responsible for the agile product development in the international Hermes environment.
- You manage a development team of approx. 5 developers.
- You make sure that your solutions create sustained added value for our clients.
- Together with the HoD, you react on our clients’ feedback and develop an appropriate solution according to the minimal viable product approach.
- You regularly discuss functional and technical issues with other IT product owners, project managers and stakeholders; you allow the results to be used for the improvement of the product.
- You successfully completed your degree in business studies, business informatics or informatics or an equivalent education, resp. relevant work experience
- You’re experienced in product or project management and have in-depth knowledge of agile product development.
- You’re a team player and interested in constantly fine-tuning the improvement of the product with developers and business representatives.
- You possess a client-oriented way of thinking and working, initiative, solution orientation and a “hands on mentality”.
- Ideally, you’re experienced in the field of logistics.
- Your English is business fluent and you’re looking forward to working in a multicultural environment.
Why Hermes BorderGuru?
- Use of leading technologies and agile processes.
- A company culture that is shaped by open and cooperation work.
- Flexible working hours, home office is possible upon agreement
- Free participation in conferences and meet-ups
- Individual training possibilities, e.g. language courses and an e-learning platform with 3000 courses in the fields of software development / project management and soft skills
- Relocation support
- Staff discounts on the entire Otto Group product range
- Subsidization of the public transport “HVV ProfiCard”
- Discounted and varied choice of meals in our modern canteen